Plan your visit
Opening Hours, Closed
10：00 - 18：00
Open until 20:00 on Fridays
(Last admission; 30 minutes before closing)
- Mondays (Except national holidays)
When Monday is a national holiday, closed on the following weekday.
- Working periods for reinstallation.
- New Year’s holidays (December 28 – January 3)
The Collection (10th floor)
|Admission||Group (more than 20 persons) Discount Ticket|
|University and High-school students||¥300||¥240|
|Junior high school students and under||Free|
Free admission to collection exhibitions for the following visitors.
- High-school students and group leaders who are visiting the museum as part a school project.
- Disabled people with a certificate (Physical Disability Certificate (Shintai Shogaisha Techo), Rehabilitation Certificate (Ryoiku Techo), or Mental Disability Certificate (Seishin Shogaisha Fukushi Hoken Techo)), one assistant accompanying a holder of a Type 1 or Grade 1 certificate.
- International Council of Museums (ICOM) members with current ICOM cards.
- International Association of Art Critics (AICA) with current AICA cards.
Exhibitions (8th and 10th floors)
Admission fees for special exhibitions vary. For information, please call the Museum or ask at the ticket window.
* Tickets for the special exhibitions held on the 10th floor also include admission to the collection exhibition.
Location and Access
Aichi Prefectural Museum of Art
(8F / 10F, the Aichi Arts Center)
1-13-2 Higashisakura, Higashi-ku, Nagoya, 461-8525
TEL. +81-52-971-5511 FAX. +81-52-971-5604
- Nagoya Municipal Subway
3-minute walk across the Oasis 21 park from Sakae station (H10 or M05) on Higashiyama or Meijo Lines.
- Meitetsu Seto Line
3-minute walk across the Oasis 21 park from Sakaemachi station (ST01) on Meitetsu Seto Line.
- From Chubu Centrair International Airport
Approximately 1 hour from Chubu Centrair International Airpot by the Meitesu μ-SKY Limited Express (transfer at Kanayama Station) through the Meijo Subway Line.
- 3 minutes from Toshin-cho Exit on Nagoya Expressway.
- Pay parking lots are available on the underground levels of the Aichi Arts Center.
- Wheelchairs and baby strollers are available for visitor use.
- Nursing room is available on the 10th floor of the Office area (Please inform the staff at the information counter).
- Aichi Free Wi-Fi is available (SSID:Aichi_Free_Wi-Fi). For more information, please see the PDF.
Aichi Free Wi-fi manual